For Sale Price: ₦850,000 per plot - Land
Ongoing expansion work to transform the Lagos-Badagry expressway from 4 to 10 lanes and the light rails which would definitely attract more urbanization to the area.
The Pine Gardens is situated at Agbara-Igbesa, which is within the fast growing new megacities in Nigeria. It is off Badagry express way. The land at The Pine Gardens is plain and solid, requiring no extra foundational works. Housing development and constructions are on-going in the estate.
- Unilever Plc
- Vita malts
- Evans Pharmaceuticals
- Chinese Village
- 15 minutes from Alaba International Market
- GSK Plc
- Nestle Plc
- Crawford University
- 5 minutes drive from Agbara
- 20 minutes from Lagos International trade fair complex
- Ongoing expansion work to transform the Lagos-Badagry expressway from 4 to 10 lanes and the light rails which would definitely attract more urbanization to the area.
- Neighbourhood: Alaba, Aspanda, BBA markets would have significant impact on the population increase in the area.
- Industrialization: Several blue chip manufacturing companies and plants are at Agbara, they include; Unilever Plc, GSK Plc, Nestle, etc.
- A plot at The Pine Gardens, Agbara – Igbesa is selling for ₦850k and installmental payments acceptable.
- We offer special packages for corporate bodies, co-operatives, and give special rates for bulk purchase.
To request a call Back, Please fill the form below